Friday 15 July 2011

i am an ordinary person....why???

15th july,2011,evening 6:00 pm,light is fading and the sky is open with few stars back on their duty.....its top floor of my house and i am enjoying the cool breeze lying on the floor......suddenly a moving star(i thought it was an aeroplane at very high altitude) grabbed my attention,mouths open and i think it took 15 mins of my life,then i looked at the fallen part of sky(azimuth) and again thought to turn back to that aeroplane and i realised that its star not plane...I FELT THAT I WAS HIPNOTISED!!!!!
wow!!!well being an ordinary person(poor concentration)...i was able to collect myself....i can just imagine how beautiful the life of scientists would be???
and yes the status of star (x,y,z,t) -> (x,y,z,t') for me!but FOR the same period of time for any other galaxy(say,might be for some far place in our own galaxy)...the star is not their because that place might have enjoyed the last ray from that star(star IS actually deAd )!!!
OR IT MAY BE LIKE (x,y,z,t)->(x',y',z',t') for someone  BUT FOR GOD ITS DEFINATELY NOT THE CASE!!! WE SHOULD ACCEPT THAT WE LACK IN OUR CONCEPT????????
ISNT it SOMETHING MISSING??WITH THIS I CAN DEFINATELY SAY THAT TIME IS NOT THE ONLY CONDITION,HENCE AT THE SAME TIME,THE SAME THING APPEARS TO SOMEONE AND IS NOT THEIR FOR SOMEONE????????
STRANGE QUANTUM(WELL NOT EXACTLY!!!!!!??????;)???!!!@@#%$^&(*)_+?????)

2 comments:

  1. ohooh ye sab toh phy ka kamaal hai ...........aur khaas kar relativity ka jo aaj tak hamare teacher ko bhi nahi aya hai ki woh padha kya rahe hai.......tu sahi kaam kar raha hai kamse kam practicallly kuch toh socha......acha laga dekh kar aur padh kar....i m fan of urs....once again jhajee rox.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Science has always fascinated me, but I've mostly always failed to understand it :P
    Forgive me :P
    So, I can perfectly empathise with your post, and it's short and sweet, well written :D


    If you had a few minutes to spare, coudl you read a post of mine, and if you like it, give it a vote? I'd be most grateful, every vote means a lot to me and makes a lotta difference :D

    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=90039

    ReplyDelete