Tuesday 28 June 2011

alcohol....

sometimes people say ITS MY LIFE,sometimes they give an excuse by saying its medicine,it gives me comfort,it gives me the courage(huh!!why?you could not face reality in your complete conscience),it allows me to forget my present status and make me feel like king of the world.....few frustrated people say that i hate drinking but its my need.....
ok now lets have a look of the complete scenario through my specs:
name:albert einstein(not me,further hav a look......)
venue:friends house
cause:invited for dinner
after having food einstein got down to his bed for some relaxation and started talking...after a long chat he said to his friend that ...."i think you should make a move,its too late now"......his friend was startled and a bit perplexed with his personality!!!!i should say this to you,you are at my house,u should move???????
conclusion:
if an anonymous is said  about this story(unknown of the fact that he was not drunk,and "who was einstein")..he would certainly say that the man was drunk like anything...but but but.....................
such people dont need any external support(alcohol) to get lost or escape from present,they are so much" busy at doing nothing and infinity" that he is never present at the place you think of.....with this story we can understand the famous dialouge"bade bade logo k saath aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai(a bit modified)" and haan one thing with such incident you cant say he was mad, but the rest world is so for sure......
after having alcohol anyone could shout,doesnt matter that who and how many are standing in front of individual,BUT THE ONE WHO COULD ADDRESS A FEW (need not to be many)WITH COMPLETE CONSCIOUSNESS,IS WHAT WE SAY A "ROLE MODEL" AND A TRUE PERSONALITY(example:-mahatma GANDHI)...........
well addressing gandhi as a role model...my responsibility is to have ciggi and drink atleast once before leaving.....:D

No comments:

Post a Comment