Tuesday 8 March 2011

when in a deep thought i find myself(my life) to be like a blink of eye in cosmological time.......i feel like WHO AM I, because one day the world will announce DEEPRAJ JHA IS NO MORE,but what about the sound,disturbance i produced in my entire life...its still in the universe so how can a person die......in fact what is death??????? its just an excuse (poor or nice depends upon the god) that the person is no longer going to entertain the surrounding,but why,ask GOD????

with each passing day i find my conscience to be developing and hence have an intuition that "WHO AM I" is just the distubance that a species produces in a life,each one having different frequency because the body which a soul takes is immaterial....its just the energy released which remains forever....

but again a contradiction is this interchange of body by soul exists.....I DONT KNOW,JUST A GUESS!!!!!!!!!thousand of theories coming out from u each dependind upon the way u think at that time.....SO A TIME MAY COME WHEN YOUR THOUGHT MATCHES WITH ALMIGHTIES THOUGHT...BUT HOW WE WILL GET TO KNOW THAT THIS IS THE THOUGHT OF ALMIGHTY,WILL HE HELP US?????????








1 comment:

  1. mind blowing posts.... i have no words to say...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete