Saturday 1 October 2011

i am WEAK!


as a daily routine,every night at 11:30 or 12:00, i walk the campus with a cup of tea and feynman dominating the chat....and those beautiful lonely roads with silence embeded in,as if its having some great gossips stored in it (say 50 years back of someone...?).anyways...
but today (in my life of 19 years) i have seen someone dying,and i could not do anything , my walk of campus includes ELHC as well (ELHC is the classroom complex where 2nd,3rd,4th year classes are taken,and today at 8:30 morning (approx)..a student of 4th year commited suicide (i dont want to comment if it was a suicide or some mental disorder or watever!!!)
so being an emotional person (mmm..ya emotional).. i was disturbed for the whole day,lull!
with such memories (that bleeding face revolving around MY head) how could i cross those roads..????now this is all about how few familiar things refuses to recognise u!as those scary (scary from now) ROADS did to me!!..i have to choose another commonly used path to complete my walk....previosly it was like "I CHOOSE THE PATH LESS TRAVELLED BY..."
pal me paraaya kar diya....
yes! I AM WEAK........

1 comment: